Greetings all. I am used to another brand terminal server and have inherited
a Max 6000.  I can ping the Ethernet IP with no problem I can dial in with
no
problem but routing traffic through the MAX box is intermittent. If I dial
up from
a remote computer and ping the Ethernet address, it may or may not work. If
I try a couple minutes later, it may work with or without packet loss, or it
may not
work at all…. This is my first attempt to configure one of these boxes and I
am
at my wits end.

If I do an ipconfig show command the routing table would show the IP address
That got assigned with a /32, as expected, as well.

Can any of you give me a clue what to look at ?

I don’t need anything fancy as it is a plain vanilla ISP pop site.

Thanks in advance.

Mike