That model number is for one of the 16 port 56k modem cards.  Max model
numbers are typically like MXHP-2T1-48NA (4048 for example).

Anyway, here is what you need to do.

Remove all the screws from the sides of the max including the ears and the
longer screw holding the front panel on.  Pop off the front panel.  The top
will lift off from the bottom with a little effort.

The fans just screw onto the bottom of the case.  You will need to solder
(spelling is probably wrong) the wires for a good connection as there
aren't any clips.

If you call the fan manufacturer, they will tell you where you can buy the
fans at or try http://www.indek.com/

Paul