> So to answer your question, I think a DSL Pipe can train up with
> 1) another DSL Pipe
> 2) a DSL Max
> 3) Xpeed bridges

Xpeed story follows:

Normally we use DSL-HST's back to back for SDSL, however we thought we'd try
the Xpeed PCI SDSL card, connected to an HST - primarily for price and that
some of our customers don't need a LAN interconnection. Our sales guy said
they were bridges only as well, however to our pleasent surprise when we
plugged them in, they do indeed route as well -- at least they did under
Windows 2000. I can't speak to any other driver versions, but under Windows
2000 we had no problem setting them up to route IP.

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com