Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if this is a well known or FAQ type question, but I've been
poring over manuals and through the admin interface trying to find the
right option without success, even though I'm sure I've come across it
before..(naturally, when you actually go LOOKING for it, it evades you :)

Our MAX6000 is currently rejecting duplicate logins of the same userid by
itself, (a duplicate login is disconnected a few seconds after connecting)
but now that I'm implementing a Simultaneous-Use policy at the radius
server, I want to *enable* duplicate logins on the MAX so I can allow a
Simultaneous-Use of 2 for specific logins, and have complete control from
the radius server.

What is the option called and where might I find it ?

Regards,
Simon