Peter Lalor wrote:

> I just updated a TNT from 9.0.0 to 9.0.3 and it broke all my ISDn
> connections, which have a check item of "NAS-Port-Type=Sync". RADIUS
> reports "expecting 1 but got 2". I thought the port-Types were 0
> (async) and 1 (sync).
>
> Can anyone shed light?

2 = ISDN

Here is a complete list of NAS-Port-Types in RADIUS (Not all Supported in
TAOS):

VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           Async                   0
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           Sync                    1
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           ISDN                    2
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           ISDN-V120               3
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           ISDN-V110               4
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           Virtual                 5
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           PIAFS                   6
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           HDLC-Clear-Channel      7
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           X-25                    8
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           X-75                    9
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           G-3-Fax                 10
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           SDSL                    11
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           ADSL-CAP                12
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           ADSL-DMT                13
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           IDSL                    14
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           Ethernet                15
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           xDSL                    16
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           Cable                   17
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           Wireless-Other          18
VALUE       NAS-Port-Type           Wireless-IEEE-802-11    19

--
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen at lucentradius.com> <kinnen at lucent.com>
[RADIUS Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies INS