At 12:26 PM 7/30/01 +0300, Emad Anis wrote:

>Hi all
>We have MAXs TNT " software release 8.0.4 ", and from the Navis Access we
are able to create a report for call
>disconnection reasons . most of the reports have a disconnection/progress
code 185/66 with high ratio , but unfortunately
>we didn't find an explanation for this code combination  .
>does anyone have an explanation for this code  .
>thx in advance

Hi,

If you look on the PDF documentation for the "RADIUS configuration guide"
and search for "Ascend-Disconnect-Cause" you'll find a table of disconnect
causes. (It's in the dead tree manual too, but harder to locate ;)

185 is a very common one and means "The call disconnected because the
remote end hungup".

Regards,
Simon