** From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Dennis Reiter
** Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 1:55 PM
** To: ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** Subject: (ASCEND) APX8000
**
** One of our locations is looking at buying an APX8000 to replace
** several TNTs with the old double-slot modem cards.  Anybody have
** good/bad experiences with these beasts?
**
** Thanks,
**
** Denny
**
** --
** Denny Reiter                     | denny at reiters.org
** Madison River Communications     | reiterd at madisonriver.net
**                        www.scapegoats.org
**                             Easily amused.
** ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
** To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com
**
**