FWIW, We have about 15 fully packed APX 8000's out in the network, They run
very well with little to no day to day administration. There were some small
speed bumps in the beginging but lately they run smooth.

Addtionally, remember only the MADD card will take the new V.92 code. The
older CSM3 DSP's can't handle the new code. (Which Sucks VERY HARD!)

:)

Jason

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 12:55:16PM -0500, Dennis Reiter stated
> One of our locations is looking at buying an APX8000 to replace
> several TNTs with the old double-slot modem cards.  Anybody have
> good/bad experiences with these beasts?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Denny
>
> --