Quoting Peter Lalor (plalor at infoasis.com):
> >From: Dennis Reiter <denny at reiters.org>
> >
> >Thanks for the info.  Disconnects and low connect speeds are the
> >main problems that their customers complain about, so this is good
> >to hear.  And if I can replace a couple of TNTs with the APX8000,
> >I can redeploy the TNTs for DSL.
>
> Using SDSL line cards? if so, bear in mind that support for that has
> been removed in recent firmware release (can't recall as of what
> release), so you'll be stuck using outdated code.

Correct.  What I always viewed as the biggest advantage to the TNT
was that I could throw a couple of cards into a box and have dialup
& dsl in one neat package for my remotes.  Oh well.

Denny Reiter                     | denny at reiters.org
Madison River Communications     | reiterd at madisonriver.net
                       www.scapegoats.org
           Sometimes you have to stride boldly up to life,
             look it straight in the eye, and say "huh?"
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com