>Is it possible to configure the Max so that 10 of the lines authenticate
>using one ISP's radius server while the other lines authenticate using
>another ISP's radius server?

This can be done through NavisRadius 3.2 (you can direct authentication from
certain ports to another RADIUS)

>On another note can we configure 10 of the lines to answer on one number
>while the other lines answer on another?

You can do this using DNIS menu under Ethernet/MOd Config (Explainned in the
Network Configuration manual)

>Finally, instead of PPP access can we configure the 10 lines to present a
>login prompt to a unix server? (dialup shell accounts)

You can do this by enabling Termina Server . Ethernet/ModConfig/Term
Serv(Explainned in the Network Configuration manual)

Ahmad El-Hakim