From: owner-ascend-users-digest at max.bungi.com
[mailto:owner-ascend-users-digest at max.bungi.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 8:45 AM
To: ascend-users-digest at max.bungi.com
Subject: ascend-users-digest V96 #2304

ascend-users-digest       Wednesday, 20 June 19101      Volume 96 :
Number 2304

In this issue:

Re: (ASCEND) T1 from 8T1 card to another router???
Re: (ASCEND) MAX 4000 Configuration Question
Re: (ASCEND) ip forwarding (static routes) on a TNT don't work
(ASCEND) how can i join this list?
[none]
(ASCEND) Interference with Onramp 30s?
Re: (ASCEND) Creeping Max TNT death!