At 02:54 PM 6/25/2001, you wrote:
>Tracey wrote:
> >
> > We've upgraded from an ISDN to a DSL Ascend router and I'd like to send
> > the ISDN router back to the Corp. Office.
> >
> > How can I reset the ISDN to factory defaults using the com port?
>
>Connect via the com port and then use a terminal emulator program to
>connect to the unit.  Go into Diagnostics mode and type 'fclear', then
>'fsave' and 'reset'.

Don't you mean 'fclear' and then 'nvr'?  The 'fclear' and 'fsave' will
simply cancel each other out.  That is the starting of the "reccomended"
process of upgrading to the newer version of code.

To get to diagnostic mode you need to have full access, then hit Ctrl D - D.

Paul

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com