Quoting mick (mdobra at mtco.com):
> > >I can not find anything wrong on the tnt. No fatal history, no t1 errors
> > >nothing. Only thing that fixes it is a reboot.
> > >
> > >I could really use some suggestions to trouble shoot the problem. This
> > >week I have had to reboot it twice already. Its like this ascend/lucent
> > >equipment has a built in "old age" death code.....

TNT does contain "NT".  Why should that surprise you? :)

Several of ours have mysteriously started sporting those Microsoft
Windows compatible decals that now come attached to most computers.

Denny Reiter                     | denny at reiters.org
                       www.scapegoats.org
Nice little planet you've got there. Shame if anything were to happen to it.
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com