wddial is the debug command which captures the packet which opens
a call on the pipeline75 (may depend on the version).

This will give you a hex dump of the packet.

TAC may be able to decode it, but you should be
able to do it by hand using the RFC's if need be.

I've heard that ethereal decodes Ascend dumps,
but I have never seen it work.

	Greg

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com