To become very successful on the internet.  I know you've heard that before,  but we will prove it to you!

Sorry for the last message the URL was inactive at the time.  Here is an active one.

http://www.thephpclub.com/members/3361/index.shtml

Testimony from a Successful Upline!

I Joined the People Helping People Downline Building Club a little over 42
Days ago and I have done very little with it. I have personally sponsored only
39 People. As of June 1st, I now have over 2089 people in PHP, that number is
growing by the minute. ""WOW"" What a CLUB!!
Now the best part of PHP Club is that you can do this for FREE!

Remember this: "Winners never quits, quitters never win!"

William Brazell

If I told you that you could get PAID for doing nothing,
WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME?

If I told you that doing something, could PAY you even more,
WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME?

This is what will happen at the PHP Club!!

Yes, it is true. You can choose to do nothing or choose to do something!

NO SPONSORING REQUIRED!
NO PHONE CALLS!
NO MEETINGS!
NO PRODUCT SELLING!
NO INVENTORY TO STOCK!
NO MAILING!
NO FAXING!
NO SCAMS (PHP is ran by honest, ethical people)!

And over time, our active members will build your downline for you, if you
choose to do nothing. For those good at marketing, and familiar with
recruiting over the Internet, this program will be a GOLD MINE, if you
choose to do something for yourself and are willing to learn. Plus you will
see the benefits come in the form of PAYMENTS quicker!

Now the best part of PHP Club is that you can do this for FREE!

NO OBLIGATIONS, YOU MAY JOIN OR LEAVE WHENEVER YOU WANT!

Click on my site below for more Details!!

http://www.thephpclub.com/members/3361/index.shtml

If this program is not right for you, I will respectfully REMOVE your name from list and hope your endeavors are prosperous.

May God Bless

Your Proud  PHP Sponsor

Michael

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++