Hullo,

In Cisco speak (I think it's obvious the addresses and ports from this),
here's the one I use.

ip access-list extended napster-block
  permit icmp any any
  deny   ip any 208.178.163.0 0.0.0.255
  deny   ip any 208.178.175.0 0.0.0.255
  deny   ip any 208.49.239.0 0.0.0.255
  deny   ip any 208.49.228.0 0.0.0.255
  deny   ip any 208.184.216.0 0.0.0.255
  deny   ip any 64.124.41.0 0.0.0.255
  deny   tcp any any eq 6699
  deny   tcp any any eq 8888
  permit ip any any

Cheers
Kerrin (speaking for himself, and not the employer!)

--
Kerrin Pine (kerrinp at chariot.net.au)   |  Web: http://www.chariot.net.au/
Network Operations Manager, CCNA       |  Web: http://www.kerrin.com/

The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are
confidential and may be subject to legal professional
privilege and copyright. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this e-mail and its attachment by
anyone else is unauthorised. No representation is made
that this e-mail or any attachment is free of viruses
and other defects. Virus scanning is recommended and is
the responsibility of the recipient. If you are not the
intended addressee, any disclosure, usage, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message from
your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com