** From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Andreas Meyer
** Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 2:26 AM
** To: ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** Subject: (ASCEND) Radius
**
** Hi there,
** We are running a MaxTNT with the free Ascend Radius. Now we
** need a radius supporting LDAP and (if possible) SYSLOG for
** Accounting Log. Are there free products availavle ? (I heard of
** freeradius, but it seems not for production purposes).
**
** Thanx in advance
** Andreas Meyer
**
** --------------------------------------
** Andreas Meyer
** University Bielefeld     Computer Centre
** Universitaetsstrasse 25   33615 Bielefeld
** Germany
** Phone:   00495211064945
** Fax:     00495211068001
** E-Mail:  andreas.meyer at uni-bielefeld.de