Andreas Meyer wrote:

> Hi there,
> We are running a MaxTNT with the free Ascend Radius. Now we
> need a radius supporting LDAP and (if possible) SYSLOG for
> Accounting Log. Are there free products availavle ? (I heard of
> freeradius, but it seems not for production purposes).

Don't know about free but NavisRadius supports LDAP and syslog for server
logs.   It does not do accounting via syslog as syslog does not have reliable
delivery of messages so it is quite easy to lose information using syslog.

http://www.lucentradius.com/

--
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen at lucentradius.com> <kinnen at lucent.com>
[RADIUS Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies INS