> > There is a Max4k running 7.0.4 with a 16-S56 modem card and
> > two PRIs. It's just taking calls and has a 8-port BRI-card
> > additionally where two old ISDN PPP leased-lines are
> > hooked up.
> >
> > At 7pm the following things happened and perhaps
> > someone of you could get this puzzle together:
>
> did your radius server crash? it could be that there's a problem reaching
> the second one, or something along those lines..

Nop. I double checked that. There is no higher load on the
radius servers (one solaris, one linux) and both are reachable.
Today I got a response from the telco saying that there were
no alarms logged during this incident... looks like I need
to wait 'til it appears again.

Thanks for your answer!

Regards,
Sascha