Hey all,
I've been running a TNT for about a year now.  I recently moved to a new location.  Ever since then I've been getting this rather persistent annd annoying error:

Mar  6 04:02:13 tnt01 1/17: RADIUS FRAME RELAY profile '' invalid: Profile must have a nameà
                                                                                                                                         &
With the funky characters at the end included.  The problem seems to be non service affecting.  I am not doing any frame relay just PRIs.  The TNT is also hammering my RADIUS server with requests for users such as

ipxroute-12973

route-tnt01-11008

appleroute-tnt01-15372

frdlink-tnt01-21067

Very strange.  The box is equipped with 2 8 Port T1 cards, 1 5 Port Ethernet Card,  48 Port modem cards and is running 7.2.3.  Rebooting doesn't fix it.  HELP!

Thanks,
Chris