** From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of AFRed
** Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 4:36 PM
** To: ascend-users at bungi.com
** Subject: (ASCEND) Win2k RADIUS and Acsend Max 4004
**
** Would any one happen to know where to find a FAQ or a HOW-TO on using
** Internet Authentication Service on Win2k Server with a MAX 4004
** for RADIUS?
** I seem to have something a little off.  A sniff of the traffic shows
** protocol 49 (ppp-sdtp) from the max to the 2000 box and the 2000
** box replies
** with port 1025 as host unreachable.  Any ideas?
**
** Thanks!
**
** ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++