Dear Ascend Buyers,

We sold several items, so the package price has shrunk to $133,000.

Dealer discounts.

List is about 1.2 million for the following.

90 day warranty.

All is refurbed in original Mfg. crates. (important),
considering these units weigh about 130lb.

Thanks,

Ben

QTY     MFG         P/N

5      ASCEND      TNT-2AC  2,000.ea
3      ASCEND      TNT-AC   1,200.ea
8      ASCEND      TNT-SP-SC comes w/ 8mb. flash    900.ea
9      ASCEND      TNT-SL-CT3   1,800.
10     ASCEND      TNT-SL-E100  1,800.
65     ASCEND      TNT-SL-HA192(HDLC) older v. of HDLC2   999.ea
16     ASCEND      TNT-SP-DRAM-32   300.ea
3      ASCEND      TNT-SL-UDS3    1,900.ea
5      ASCEND      TNT-SL-HDLC2   1,500.ea

DCR

tel 1 310 576 1331
fax 1 310 576 9903

DCR is your one stop solution for datacom & networking hardware,
new and used, at 50-90% off list.

We buy and sell 3com, ADC/Kentrox, Adtran, Ascend, Bay, Cisco,
Codex, Digital Link, IDNX, Kalpana, Larse, Micom, Motorola/UDS,
N.E.T. IDNX, Nortel,  Racal,  Stratacom, Verilink, and Xylogics.

Over 9,000 items in stock.  Check out our website @ www.dcrdata.com
<http://www.dcrdata.com/>  INVENTORY ON-LINE.