Is there any document that is regularly updated to tell you what the latest
revision level is for any particular Ascend/Lucent unit?  IE: some Pipe50's
can only go to 6.0.13, some even older ones, appears to be 4.6.CI.22,
etc... newest ones can go to 7.3.2

I know about upgrade file names to use, but don't see any way to correlate
(on the FTP site) as to what is the very last firmware version available
for any particular filename type.

Rather than sorting thru all the subdirectories on Lucent's (Ascend's) FTP
site, looking for correct versions, there must be some file somewhere that
says UNIT Type XYZ last updated firmware version is: xxxxx,  Unit ZYX last
updated firmware version is: yyyyy

etc.

Thanks in Advance if someone can clue me in on this.

******* Top Net InterNet Services ********
Omaha, Nebraska                www.top.net
             Voice: (402) 339-5609
               Fax: (402) 333-8383