** From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Martin Pauly
** Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 12:52 PM
** To: ascend-users at bungi.com
** Subject: (ASCEND) What RADIUS server?
**
** Hi all,
**
** we have been using Ascend radiusd for quite a while,
** but now we need an additional proxy radius to forward
** requests (for two realms) different from a commercial
** ISP dialup to our place.
** As far as I understand, the Ascend radiusd knows
** nothing about proxy service, but Livingston does, right?
** What about Cistron and/or FreeRadius -- the latter
** claims to be pre-beta, as of March 10.
** Anyone seen this in production?
**
** Any hints are greatly aprreciated
** Martin
**
** --
**   Dr. Martin Pauly     Fax:    49-6421-28-26994
**   HRZ Univ. Marburg    Phone:  49-6421-28-23527
**   Hans-Meerwein-Str.   E-Mail: pauly at HRZ.Uni-Marburg.DE
**   D-35032 Marburg
** ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
** To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com
** To get FAQ'd:	<http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>