Martin Pauly wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> we have been using Ascend radiusd for quite a while,
> but now we need an additional proxy radius to forward
> requests (for two realms) different from a commercial
> ISP dialup to our place.
> As far as I understand, the Ascend radiusd knows
> nothing about proxy service, but Livingston does, right?
> What about Cistron and/or FreeRadius -- the latter
> claims to be pre-beta, as of March 10.
> Anyone seen this in production?

A lot depends on your business needs.  For basic features and Proxy Cistron is
a good choice.   If you want a lot of flexibility and features I'd Recommend
NavisRadius (Though I am a bit biased <G>).

http://www.lucentradius.com/

--
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen at lucentradius.com> <kinnen at lucent.com>
[RADIUS Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies INS