Hi ascend-users

Have you seen something on TV and thought ,hey,  I could use that?  Before you pick up the phone and
call their 800 number and pay more than you have to, please take a moment to consider my offer . . .

Flowbee Hair cutting System – their price W/Shipping & Handling – $102.90
		                My discounted price w/o shipping & handling – $57.95

Silicone Breast Form – Their price – $87.90
	                   My price – $29.95

Tae-Bo – their price – $64.95
               My price – $34.95

Littermaid Motorized Cat Box – their price – $179.90
			My price – $119.95

Straight Shooting Golf – their price – $309.95
	                     My price – 99.95

These are just a tiny fraction of the more than 200 "As Seen On TV" products I have to offer you at
seriously discounted prices, and, unlike other companies who charge shipping & handling far EACH item
you buy, I only charge for each order.  What that means is you can order as many items as you like and
only have to pay one flat shipping fee instead of paying a fee on each item that you order which would
cost you even more money.

Are you interested in saving money? Then respond to this message to request a price list.

Note: The list and order form come as attachments. To order just print out the order form and
          send it along with payment to:    Walter Hall
			            409 Cruz Bay
		                            St. John, VI 00831

(This offer is only available in the US).

Thank You for taking the time to read this message.  I hope to hear from you soon.

Walter Hall
walterh at surfbvi.com

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com