Hello together,
can anyone help me to configure Dial on Demand with my MAX-TNT and
NavisRADIUS 1.3 .
The following Profile does not so right what i want, probably it makes an
permanent-connection but routing and dialing is right only when the
connection is made for the first time the max hold it opend and
reconnects everytime i disconnect:

route-max-1	Password = ascend, Service-Type = Framed-Dialout-User
	Framed-Route = x.x.x.x/24 x.x.x.x 1 n pipeline-out

pipeline-out	Password = „ascend“, Service-Type = Framed-Dialout-User
	User-Name = „pipeline-out“,
	Password = „xxxxx“,
	Service-Type = Framed,
	Framed-Protocol = MP,
	Framed-IP-Address = x.x.x.x,
	Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
	Ascend-Data-Svc = Switched-64K,
	Ascend-Idle-Limit = 30,
	Ascend-Metric = 2,
	Ascend-Dial-Number = „9xxxxxxxx“,
	Ascend-Send-Auth = Send-Auth-PAP,
	Ascend-Send-Passwd = „xxxxx“

(sorry my eMail client want's to make „..“ its not a mismatch in the
profile)

thanks for help
Heribert Kruell
RAS-Admin