If it's occurring with both 7.2.3/dual-slot modem cards and
8.0.3/csmx cards, then it's definitely not the modem cards or the
firmware revision. That means it's configuration or a telco issue.

I'm fresh out of ideas, but FWIW I've used various combinations of
what you're using and not had that problem. (We use T1 PRI.)

Perhaps if you post more information about your configuration someone
on the list may spot something wrong.

--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor at infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/