From: Roger Salisbury [mailto:rogers at axs4u.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 2:36 PM
To: ascend-users at bungi.com
Subject: Re: (ASCEND) Not Asssigning Subnetted Netmask

Not a using profiles, just answer and pools.
This all starting out when sometimes user get connected can not route
anywhere
and then drop. I have also seen 255.255.255.255 be assigned as an address.

this is my radius setup.

DEFAULT Service-Type = Framed-User, Auth-Type = System
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP