I thought I read somewhere that this had been fixed in the
version you are running.  Guess not.  Apparently when a
modem takes a certain amount of bad calls the whole modem
card is marked as bad and will not clear itself until all
calls are clear of that card.  Which is pretty impossible
on a primary Max.  Resetting the unit has been the only
thing I have seen fix it.

Happened here twice in the last 2 years.

DustyC

Have Mercy, on Mon, May 21, 2001 at 02:56:36PM -0400,
Brian Goodenow (brian at net-port.com) wrote:

> I have a MAX6000 having modem (?) trouble.
>
> Sporadically, and typically during heavy load - and maybe only once / month
> or so - the machine will stop taking calls.  It will say call connected, far
> end hung up, call terminated.
>
> The caller receives a busy signal, though there are dozens of available
> modems.  If I reboot, the machine resumes taking calls in a normal fashion.
>
> We are using version 8.0.3
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com