Lucent has the worst and most frustrating customer "interface" devised.
Their managment are sick, sadistic scumbags who hide in their corporate
toady bunkers. I'll NEVER buy Lucent again.

Whatever happened to the old Lucent that made good stuff and was trusted....

Now that is off my chest..

I have a Ascend/Lucent Pipeline 75 Serial 7115xxx loaded with +6.0.13+
(firmware load B.P.75) and the hash codes for the firewall.  The problem is
that on outbound calls the DTMF does not work.  It turns out that they have
admitted as much in their TR notes, of which 4 were issued.  It still does
not work, and they have denied any access by phone or email to their company
hoping that it will just go away (as they have sold their unit they can now
screw the customer).

Anyone have a secret phone number etc or ideas how to solve this chicken and
egg problem ?