Hi,

We've recently had a lot of problems with the Sub Seven Trojan of late and
was looking to put a filter in place to stop it.

Now from what I understand using the filters in the Max only stop it at the
Ethernet interface I guess a Radius filter would be the go to prevent it
between users on the box.

A quick check for Sub Zero ports and I found the following. Is placing this
many filters on each dial-up port going to place to much overhead on the
Maxes (we have a mix of 2,4 and 6Ks). Or am I just going to have to suck it
and see how it goes?

Also is it possible to write one rule to block ports 6711 to 6713 or an
individual filter for each?

Ta

Ray

1243-TCP-Sub Seven
6667-TCP-Sub-7 Trojan (new icq notification)
6711-TCP-Sub Seven
6712-TCP-Sub Seven
6713-TCP-Sub Seven
6776-TCP-Sub Seven