From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
[mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Brian Goodenow
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 3:44 PM
To: Ascend-Users
Subject: (ASCEND) 4048

  Anyone available on a contract basis to help with a MAX4048?

  The box sits at a remote POP and handles incoming calls.  We backhaul
traffic to our office via a dedicated 56K line.  I have a new T1 installed
to take the place of the 56K, but I can’t get the MAX to see it.  I’m sure
it’s a simple configuration issue, but can’t seem to nail it down.

  Thank you.

  Brian Goodenow

  Net-port

  110 N Michigan Ave