** From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of PowerNet
** Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 9:40 AM
** To: ascend-users at bungi.com
** Subject: (ASCEND) MAX 4K/6K PASSWORDS
**
** I have a buddy that just got a max 4K off ebay and has no way of
** getting the passwords.
**
** He called me since he knows I am on this list.  I have not had
** this problem yet, but would like to know just in case.
**
** How do you blast the config back to factory settings on a max 4K and 6K?
**
** Thanks,
** John
**
** Have you seen our New Localized Portal?  http://www.powersupply.net
** You can find information on Local Businesses.  Just click switch
** cities and type in your zip code.
** Get Local!  News, Weather, Stocks, Free Classifieds, Local
** Movie/TV Guide, Domain Registration,
** Yellow Pages, Online Training, E-Cards and much more!
**
** ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
** To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com
**