Hi All,

I have 2 MAX 3000's that I have recently upgraded to TAOS 9.04. I have
then enabled stacking on these units. The 3000's are using three
ISDN30's which have been configured for Cyclical dialling. The remote
users are analogue diallers, pipeline isdn routers, and Cisco 803's.
Ever since I enable stacking, the MAX is dropping the ISDN calls every
15 minutes or so. I am using extended PINGS to keep the calls up. BTW,
when one MAX was running on it's own, it was working perfectly fine.
What are the first steps that I can do to resolve this? I have already
checked the remote units and they look fine. I had also temporarily
disabled the stack and the calls came through normally and stayed up.
Anybody out there have a clue?

Cheers,

Rav

Ravi Dighe, CCNP