From: C. Wiley [mailto:cwiley at nfis.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 9:22 PM
To: ascend-users at max.bungi.com
Subject: (ASCEND) Max loses ethernet

Hi.

I've got a strange problem that has cropped up over the last few weeks.
Every once in a while I'll have a Max 6000 with software load 7.0.4 lose
its ethernet connectivity.  The PRI's are still functioning and the modems
answer incoming calls.  I at first thought I had a chasis going bad so I
swapped it out, but now the replacemnet is doing the same thing.

I'm at wits end and thought those on this list might have ideas and/or
things I could look at to try and find the source of the problem.

Thanks,

Clint

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com