That's what we currently do.

Using the radius attribute seems like a more elegant option though and that
also gives us the option to send back more usefull error messages than
"error -235256, connection was not established" and the likes.

Looks like we're going to have to ask our software engineers to dive into
windows' ppp stack to get that message into some other window then :-).

Greetings,
Jeroen

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com