888.449.5766
800.795.2814
fax: 321.308.7986
mailto:dpascarella at solunet.com
www.solunet.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel R. Falconer [mailto:drf at ciblis.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 12:29 PM
To: ascend-users at bungi.com
Cc: MPuras at solunet.com; psc5 at powersupply.net
Subject: Re: (ASCEND) MAX 6000 UPGRADES!!!!!

Hi John and Mario,

I have a similar issue, and I'm wondering what features were stripped off in
the "eik.m60 (an ultra-thin load for E1 environments)" build.  In
particular,
how can I find out if my country-specific E1 signalling (R2, Brazil) is
present, and if it will support ISDN signalling?

I currently have:

Software +7.0.4+
MAX-6000
Load: ebaxk.m60