On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Marc Newman wrote:

> Anyone have a source for the fans in a Max 4000?  Ascend wanted something
> like $1800 last time I called them for a power supply.  I have a fan that
> is starting to sing.

There are generic sources for them, but you have to buy at least 10 fans.
I only needed 3, so I have a couple of sets left over (I'd prefer to keep
at least one set as a spare).  IIRC, they charged somethimg like $11 per
fan to me, so if you're interested in piecemeal, email me privately.

These are Elina Model KDB240615MB

If you're looking for bulk, try the manufacturer's site:

http://www.indek.com/products/product.html

they have a list of distributors throughout the US...

up at 3.am							    http://3.am