Those that upgraded to 9.0.2,  Are you running PRI or CH T1's?

John

On 10/13/2001 at 8:16 AM up at 3.am wrote:

>FWIW, I've had 9.0.2 (tik.m60) running on a 6048 (since upgraded to
>a 6096) since late April...as someone noted earlier though, this is the
>"thin load"...dunno what the thin load gives up versus the "thick" (or
>would that be "phat"?) anyway...
>
>On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Troy Settle wrote:
>

>> Working under the premise that docs are for weenies, I went ahead and
>> upgraded a 6096 to 9.0.2 tbixhk.m60 (or whatever it is).  No additional
>> flash was needed.  The box has been running flawlessly for the last 3
>> months.
>>
>> As always, YMMV.
>>
>> --
>>   Troy Settle
>>   Pulaski Networks
>>   540.994.4254 - 866.477.5638
>>   http://www.psknet.com

Have you seen our New Localized Portal?  http://www.powersupply.net
You can find information on Local Businesses.  Just click switch cities and type in your zip code.
Get Local!  News, Weather, Stocks, Free Classifieds, Local Movie/TV Guide, Domain Registration,
Yellow Pages, Online Training, E-Cards and much more!

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com