I have a MAX6000 configured to accept dial in calls with dynamic IPs, etc, etc.
When someone dials in, it connects with a speeds of 28.8 or 26.4 instead of 56k and one can not browse or ping. You can't do anything.
The radius server logs file reports different kind of "security bridges from unknown client".
If I'm going to MAX and open up a term. serv. and try to ping or traceroute it works fine and fast.
Can you tell what's wrong here? Is it MAX or is it my radius server, and if it is one of them what is the exactly the problem?