I'm experiencing progressive slowdown of an Ascend MAX 6000.
Total network throughput decresases lightly and very slowly, i.e. dialup
users notice speed reduction after some months of uptime, but working with
telnet, the user interface begins to slowdown after a couple of days since
power on.
After a week of uptime is really slow, painful to work on.

The only thing I see is packet loss during ping -f test increasing around 1%
every two days. Today, uptime is 4 days and packet loss is about 8% (it
starts at 4% after power on). Before latest switch-off packet loss was 33%.
Also ping times are around 21 ms, it's a switched full duplex 100 mbps
network.

Software is 8.0.1, I looked at release notes of later releases but I found
nothing regarding speed issues.

Anybody having similar experience ?

Ciao,
Filippo