I don't think the MAX/TNT etc. products have "hidden" costs.
Everything is set out clearly in the price list.
One advantage of doing it with different keys is you then only have to pay
for the features you need.
If you have just a few E1/T1s you don't want to pay for a SS7 license!

My 0.02 Cents worth.
James

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com