Hello ,

I have some questions according l2tp implementation on TNT.
I use version TAOS 9.0.0.

How TNT LAC  tunnels MP sessions , if I use multistack configuration ?
Will bundle owner combine links and then tunnel to LNS, or  every unit in
stack  will tunnel every
session separately to LNS ?

How can I control LCP negotiation in case of l2tp implementation , if I
would like to avoid preauthentication?
The goal is to exclude LAC from LCP negotiation as much as possible and
push client and LNS negotiate within LCP directly ( or to avoid LCP
proxiing might be  ??? ) .

Is it possible to configure authentication protocol different from which I
have in answer-defaults/ppp-answer for certain client recognizable by
DNIS on LAC ?   Incopatibility in auth protocols on LAC in LNS causes
LCP renegotiation in my case.

Thanks in advance.

Leonid