You didn't say whether you reconfigured the Max's config for ISDN
globally.  Check for:

Net/T1 -> Line Config -> Factory (or whatever) -> Line 1 (or whatever):

Sig Mode=ISDN
Rob Ctl=N/A

and under Ethernet -> Answer:

Force 56=No

There are probably others I am not catching here...

up at 3.am							    http://3.am