Sort of round-robin...if the first server is down, it goes to the second.
However, it then queries that second server first, so that even when Auth
server #1 comes back up, it then gets queried after auth server #2.

This plays havoc on the Cistron (and I assume now FreeRadius) radutmp and
radwtmp files, though.

up at 3.am							    http://3.am