Does anyone have any experience with configuring and monitoring the
Lucent/Ascend Superpipe155? I am in the process of setting one up to use
the two BRI's (ISND lines) as a way to bring in a 256k connection to one
of my offices. The lines appear to have configured properly, however;
only one of the BRI's is working and it is only using one of the
B-channels and even that is not a consistant connection. Due to the
areas that all 4 of my offices are located, we have single ISDN lines at
the other 3 locations that are all reliable and seldom hiccup. Now that
we have had to bring in dual ISDN lines to the 4th location, and it is
the only on that I am having problems with.

Any input on this Lucent/Ascend router is greatly appreciated. I
appologize for the vagueness of my question, but wasn't sure where to
begin. I'll be happy to provide any further information.

Thanks in advance!
A.J. Waller
Network Admin
Precision Air, Inc.