Whoops - my mistake Chris.

You can try etherdisplay <n> from the diagnostics prompt but I really don't
recommend attempting this from a telnet session because the last time i
checked the capture tends to loop on itself trying to display the ethernet
display over the telnet session (etherdisplay shows the telnet and telnet
transports the etherdisplay etc etc loop loop loop).

Console port is the way to go anyway when trying this one.
cheers
paul