If they are true ISDN, you don't need any special config,
not even dedicated numbers.

Make sure that you set
  Net/T1 / Line Config / Factory / Line x / Ch x Slot=0

so that the MAX can route the calls to either modem or HDLC
based on the information it gets from the ISDN. A true ISDN
will contain an information element telling the type of caller,
ie, voice call (modem) vs. data call (digital).

Don't mix ISDN and CT1 on the same box. The call routing
is a lot messier.