If anyone gets a dupe of this sorry, but I got an error this didn't go
out to everyone, so let's try again.. :-)

  OK, well tried what you suggested below, and still seeing issues on
this side, and well kinda stumped so open to any other ideas.  First, if
a call is made in via modem is seems to work just fine, but ISDN
connections fail.  I also just verified with the switch people that we
are set for nat-isdn-2 for the switch type, plus all your settings below
for the interfaces match what we have on this side.

 What happens is that if an ISDN call is made to the TNT, the status on
the TNT shows 64K which seems a good thing.  What doesn't happen is the
authentication, nothing is ever sent to the radius server, so never a
username, or anything assigned to the user.  On the remote side I am
testing from (Pipeline-75), it never shows the 64K in the status screen,
just sits there and times out and then disconnects.  On the other hand
if we make a normal modem call to the TNT, I can get connected, and
authenticate via Radius with no problems.  I don't think there are
different radius profiles that would affect this are there??

Any other ideas, or places I should be looking?  Never knew this sucker
was going to be this much of a bear to get going.. :-(

---
Howard Leadmon - howardl at abs.net - http://www.abs.net
ABSnet Internet Services - Phone: 410-361-8160 - FAX: 410-361-8162

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com